4G - Scottish Broadband Voucher Scheme
Flexifi are a registered Scottish Broadband Voucher Supplier (SBVS) offering bespoke professional installations with 99% coverage availability.
Our 4G solutions provide you with fast, reliable internet and voice connectivity 24 hours a day.
Types of voucher
The SBVS will provide two distinct levels of subsidy:
- A voucher worth up to £5,000 to help deliver a permanent broadband connection to those properties for which there is no roll-out of superfast broadband planned.
- A voucher worth up to £400 to help deliver an interim connection to those properties for which there is roll-out of superfast broadband planned, but not until after the end of 2021. Properties in more difficult-to-reach locations may be eligible for an additional subsidy of £250.
This online checker will allow any property owner and/or tenant to enter their details and confirm:
- whether or not they already have the ability to order a superfast service;
- whether or not they will receive a connection through the R100 contracts and, if so, when;
- whether or not they will receive a connection from a commercial supplier and, if so, when (where possible); or
- whether or not they are eligible for a voucher through the SBVS and, if so, which voucher they will be eligible for
Part of the T&C’s of the SBVS is the provision of +30Mbps download speeds on a minimum 12-month contract term. We work with you to determine the highest achievable broadband speeds and can also assist with VoIP requirements, allowing you to cease your current fixed line service, potentially reducing your monthly expenditure. Don’t worry you can keep your existing landline number with free unlimited calls to UK landline and mobiles. All our data packages are unlimited up to 1TB on a fair usage policy.
If eligible we can then apply for a voucher on your behalf and co-ordinate a fully insured, professional installation.